We are thrilled to partner with Geoffrey Zakarian and share with you his line of food storage containers.
Throughout his 30 year career, Geoffrey Zakarian has made his mark as a chef and restaurateur known for his signature style. As the Chef Owner of the beloved restaurants The Lambs Club and The National in Manhattan, The National in Greenwich, CT and Georgie and The Garden Bar in Los Angeles. Zakarian’s kitchens are well known for being expertly organized and his modern American menus award winning.
Zakarian is the author of Town/Country and My Perfect Pantry cookbooks, as well as a notable television personality on the Food Network.
- Label and date your food, and use the items based on their purchase date. Each container has a labeling surface to easily organize contents and track expiration dates.
- Use the trays and baskets to keep your food lifted out of liquids and moisture.
- You can use the insert tray for steaming food. Simply place a little water in the container bottom and microwave until the water turns to steam. Loosen the lid before microwaving.
- Use the basket as a colander to conveniently wash veggies and greens, then store them in the basket reducing contact with the moisture build up on container walls.
- To save time and ensure a better final dish, get your ingredients prepped, organized and labeled before you start cooking.
- Top rack dishwasher safe. Hand washing is recommended on the larger pieces.
- To remove stubborn stains, soak containers in warm soapy water. Avoid abrasive cleansers, they may scratch the container’s surface.
- Do not heat empty containers in microwave oven.
- Do not use in the oven, near open flames, or near extreme heat.